Advanced Mindfulness workshop for teachers and parents, October 2018
Teachers will soon be able to register through Portal del Personal into the Advanced Mindfulness Course for teachers that will take place next October.
The objectives of this second course are to prepare teachers to deepen and consolidate the application of Mindfulness to the day to day of the classroom in collaboration with parents, so the teacher's work within the classroom of teachers will follow up in the family with the parents and caregivers of children and adolescents.
In coherence with the successful first edition of the course, both the "burnout" syndrome (burned teacher) and the prevention of school "bullying" will be addressed.
The basic attention skills, memory and executive functions of the students will also be worked on due to the relevance for their academic and personal development, as well as in the fundamental objective of reducing the consumption of psychoactive substances and other risk factors such as addiction to new technologies, especially the smartphone.
The specific contents are:
- Scientific evidence of specific mindfulness programs in the classroom.
- Advanced formal practice of Mindfulness.
- Practice of emotional well-being and positive education in the classroom.
- Practice of Mindfulness and Compassion in the classrooms.
- Measurement of the objective results.
- Possible adverse effects of an inadequate use of Mindfulness.
Calendar: Thanks to the space providing by the Club Pollença, the sessions will be held on Mondays 1, 8, 15 and 22 of October of 2018 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Selection criteria for the participants:
If the places offered are exceeded, the selection criteria will be:
1) Order of preference that appears in the call of the Inca CEP regarding recipients.
2) Order of registration.
Mindfulness at the classroom workshop
Follow-up sessions for parents, grandmothers, grandparents and teachers "Mindfulness for teachers"
- Session 4: Monday, January 15, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
- Session 3: Monday, January 8, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
- Session 2: Monday, December 18, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
- Session 1: Monday, December 11, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
- Session 0: informative / interactive training: Monday, December 4, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
Mindfulness for teachers, mathers, grandpas, grandmas
- Session 2: Monday, February 5, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
- Session 1: Monday, January 29, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
- Session 0: informative / interactive training: Monday, January 22, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
Follow-up sessions for parents, grandmothers, grandparents and teachers
Location: Club Pollença
- Session 3: Monday, April 9, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
- Session 2: Monday, March 5, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
- Session 1: Monday, February 12, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.